Clinical Services Manager
Join Our Team as a Clinical Services Manager at Greenhill Manor Care Home
Are you a dedicated and experienced Registered Nurse Manager with a passion for delivering exceptional care? Are you ready to take the next step in your career and lead a dynamic clinical team of nurses? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you at Greenhill Manor Care Home.
Greenhill Manor Care Home is a purpose-built home with 120 bedrooms located in Merthyr Tydfil. We are proud to offer exceptional standards of nursing and dementia care, as well as a specialised care category for younger individuals. Our care home has great community links and is renowned for providing award-winning relationship-centred care.
Our team has received national recognition for their dedication to delivering outstanding care, including winning the prestigious 'Care Registered Nurse' award at the National Care Awards and 'Nurse of the Year' at the Wales Care Awards.
Why Choose Greenhill Manor:
- Our relationship-centred approach to care focuses on meeting the unique needs and expectations of our residents, ensuring their emotional, physical, and social well-being needs are fulfilled.
- We empower our residents to maintain their fulfilling lifestyles, preserving the routines they cherish.
- There are amazing opportunities for Learning & Development and progression within Hallmark
- Registered Qualified Nurse with a valid Pin
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership/management experience within a care home environment
- Level 5 qualification or working towards achieving this to enable registration with Social Care Wales
- A Dementia qualification would be desirable / experience caring for residents on a dementia journey
Your Role as a Clinical Services Manager:
- Lead and guide the Clinical Team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and clinical excellence
- Align clinical priorities with organisational objectives, emphasizing safety, resident experience, and sustainability
- Deliver and ensure high standards of care are being met, ensuring consistent compliance with company policies and procedures in relation to quality and assurance requirements
- To oversee that Clinical Governance is delivering continuous improvement
- Demonstrate expertise in clinical practice, resident care, and professionalism
- Inspire and motivate the Clinical Team to demonstrate the delivery of high-quality relationship-centered care for all residents
What We're Looking For:
- A driven, passionate, and flexible individual who is aligned with Hallmark's vision, values, and charter
- A working knowledge of CIW regulations and all other stakeholders/authorities' responsibilities
- A candidate that demonstrates experience in management and leadership within a clinical setting in a care home
- The ability to inspire and motivate a Clinical Team to provide exceptional resident experiences
- Develop, coach mentor, and support the clinical team
- A valid Nursing PIN is essential
- Flexibility with working hours will be required
If you are ready to take on this rewarding leadership role and contribute to our commitment of providing excellent care, we invite you to apply to join the Greenhill Manor Care Home team and be part of our journey to achieve excellence