Want to be part of something bigger? At Hallmark Care Homes we are dedicated to providing exceptional care, wellbeing and support to our residents and are now looking to build our new team at Hallmark's Willingdon Park Manor care home due to open later this year. Willingdon Park Manor is a luxurious, state of the art care home offering residential, dementia and nursing care with a difference. With our unique ‘Welcome Home’ approach to caring for our residents, we are committed to providing relationship-centred care, individual to each and every resident and their personal needs.
We are looking for Hosts to join our team in our beautiful home.
Reporting to the Hospitality Services Manager, the Host is responsible for delivering high standards of hospitality services delivering against hospitality service standards, dining experience expectations and maintaining compliance with policies and procedures.
The Host will ensure that all residents and visitors are greeted in a polite, friendly and professional manner. Customer service will be at the forefront whilst also ensuring enablement is supported where appropriate.
What we are looking for in you:
- NVQ/QCF in hospitality or customer service (desirable)
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of food and beverage service
- Strong customer service knowledge
- Knowledge of EHO requirements and HACCP systems.
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in developing and maintaining positive working relationships with internal and external customers, colleagues and peers.
- Knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office applications and Windows based operating environments (desirable).
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to adapt to change
- Influencing skills
- Listening skills
- Negotiating skills
- Positive attitude
- Flexible approach to working hours - able to work outside of normal hours.
- Ability to promote a professional image for the company at all times.
- Ability to travel to other homes where needed for training / support.
In return from us you can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.