An amazing opportunity to join our People & Performance Team as Recruitment Compliance Manager
We’re going through some really exciting changes at Hallmark Care Homes, and as such, we’re growing our Recruitment Team.
Is something missing from your current job? Do you feel the need to break away from the mundane? Are you ready to take on a stimulating new challenge?
If you have a background in HR or Recruitment, with experience in leading teams to manage the compliance process, and are passionate about delivering high-quality standards, then read on, we could have just what you’re looking for.
This key role works within the People and Performance team, reports to the Head of Recruitment, Diversity & Reward, and will be responsible for leading a team, ensuring all domestic and overseas candidates recruited into Hallmark Care Homes are recruited in line with regulations policies, and procedures.
There’s more to this role too, this role will be instrumental in supporting the Head of Recruitment, Diversity & Reward with some really exciting change projects and be the person to own data, analytics, and reporting. Both of these are really key areas that will help to shape the future of recruitment at Hallmark Care Homes.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience working in recruitment or HR, responsible for the post-offer process in a high-volume role.
- Reporting and analytics, strong EXCEL skills with the ability to manipulate reports into charts, graphs, v-look ups and able to analyse the data too to be able to tell a story
- Experience in DBS checks, references, and issuing contracts of employment with varying terms.
- Experience in managing and developing teams.
- Preferable experience working on complex change projects and experience in using systems to extract and analyse data and produce management reports.
- Exceptionally high attention to detail and ability to work at pace.
- Highly organised and able to effectively prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, listening, and comprehension.
- Experience in the use of candidate management systems.
- Preferable experience in managing a sponsor management system (SMS) and managing the post-offer process for overseas candidates.
What you’ll get in return:
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Company contributory pension
- Hallmark Rewards! – over 3000 discounts for everyday life including;
- Retail discounts at high street and online stores
- Discounts with Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury, Morrisons, and Waitrose
- Travel discounts
- Huge savings at cinemas
- Great savings on lease cars
- Utility bill savings
- Wellbeing benefits through Westfield Health including;