We are looking for Interior Designers to come and join our team at Hallmark Care Homes to provide vision and creation in our homes to enable our residents to live comfortably, safely and in luxurious surroundings.
This is a 18month contract arrangement and will require travel and overnight stays on occasions.
The role will involves:
· Participating in client meetings to discuss design plans and gather feedback on preliminary designs (from pre-planning to construction)
· Overseeing and creating conceptual sketches and other illustrations to communicate design concepts to Hallmark
· Compiling data regarding Hallmark’s preferences and any improvements that Hallmark want to implement in the Care Home portfolio to create unique design concepts that meet Hallmarks needs in terms of style and ergonomics
· Presenting design concepts to Hallmark in order to gain approval of preliminary plans
· Consulting with Hallmark and the Care Home about their needs in order to create a design solution that meets their goals within budget constraints
· Managing the design process from start to finish by overseeing contractors, liaising directly with M&E consultants to coordinate electrical layouts & requirements scheduling meetings with Hallmark’s team members, and communicating with Hallmark and contractors/appointed construction company
· Working with Architect, Technical Manager and site team to ensure capture of design requirements in general leading up to a new project and during
· Working to project budget for all aspects related to Interior Design (bespoke joinery, ceiling aesthetics, lighting, kitchens, decorations etc…) and also managing FFE budget
· Supporting Interior Design team on other projects as well as own projects to ensure we achieve deadlines within the business
· Site experience with the confidence to manage site meetings including external contractors with the ability to make quick decisions if required
· Travelling to sites around the UK, including new builds & existing homes which are covered by the whole interior design team to provide support
· Fit out periods working away from home for new builds estimated between 2-3 weeks per home
Required skills from our candidates:
What benefits do we offer?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including: